Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Random Compliments at a Theme Park

Since January I have lost 85 lbs through keto, IF, and OMAD. I started at 305 and lately have been hovering at 220, so I'm still getting acclimated to my new appearance. I've received compliments from friends and family members because they know I've always been pretty big so it's an impressive shock to them when they see me. Anyway I bought a season pass to a local theme park at the start of the year and had an old Facebook profile picture registered to it for my photo. As I was walking in yesterday the man at the gate stopped me. He said "holy crap dude is this you" why yes sir it is. "In this picture you look like you're like 30 years old, how much weight have you lost". Around 85 pounds, "that's incredible, we need to get you a new picture Stat mind waiting here for a second". No problem at all, but then as I'm waiting a group of 3 people came out of the guest services building. "Seriously look at the difference this guy made its astounding". At this point I'm red in the face, but really happy internally. Everyone took their turn complimenting me and went back on to their work, I took the picture and off I went to ride roller coasters for the day, something I never enjoyed doing when I was big. I got those kind of reactions from family and friends but never in a million years expected to have a complete group of strangers say something. It was an incredible confidence boost especially because these people don't know me at all and still decided to say something. It's little things like this that keep me going on my weight loss journey. Hopefully by the end of the season they'll have to take another picture when I'm closer to my goal weight!

submitted by /u/Muscle_Marinara
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/31uD29i

No comments:

Post a Comment