Wednesday, June 12, 2019

It can happen! It’s been 3 years since my heaviest of 235lbs to 180lbs. Link inside

https://imgur.com/gallery/Y2qZKc7

2016 was not a good year for me. It had been at least 2 years since my ex gf cheated on me and that kind of led me in a downward spiral. I turned to alcohol and food as my way to cope with it. I knew I was gaining the weight and at that point I just gave up and didn’t care about me or my appearance. I started becoming a recluse in those 2 years.

All of that changed when 2 moments helped me put a perspective on my lifestyle. First moment was one night after taking a shower I found myself having to use 2 towels to dry myself off completely. That’s what tipped me off that things could not keep on going this way and needed to be changed. The 2nd moment was one day I kept peeing a lot. More so than other days and I remember specifically I didn’t even drink that much fluids that day. I am in the medical field and the first thing that popped into my head was diabetes. Now that is what scared me straight to go on my weight loss journey.

Now I won’t lie to the ones out there that are thinking of starting their journey or are in the beginning of their journey. It was tough and there were moments of weakness that I succumbed to. You have to remember that feeling of wanting to change. Remember that awful feeling of regret of waking up the next morning and saying, “I shouldn’t have eaten that”. And when you start making the right choices you’ll start to remember why you started this journey.

submitted by /u/Alphonse__Elric
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2IFul3a

No comments:

Post a Comment