Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Started a diet three weeks ago, struggling to see results despite a much lower calorie intake.

So I'm currently at 125kg (275ish lbs) 184cm tall (6'ft) and my SW:128 (280 something lbs?) First goal weight is 95kg and final goal is 80kg. I started 3 weeks ago by basically eating much much less. I used to eat candy on a daily basis, I have a super sweet tooth. I'd have big plates of food for lunch and dinner, but I wasn't eating like super crazy unhealthy food, I just simply ate too much every day.

Realizing that my biggest issue was my portioning and my sweet tooth I decided to quit cold turkey knowing the first week was gonna be bad, I was expecting it so I was in for the ride. Now three weeks later I have very minor sugar cravings that I can withstand easily. I eat between 1000 to 1500 calories a day, I'm doing some minor workout sessions just so I don't go too hard too fast, having done that before, being a complete couch potato and went to the gym with a mate and his friend and the day after felt like I couldn't move due to soreness put me off working out altogether.

But despite all this I'm barely losing weight it feels like. The way I've been eating and working out should result in a much bigger weight loss than what I've seen and I'm kind of clueless as to why that is. It's not to say my motivation has died down cause I tell myself "it's muscles" or "it's your body adjusting to the lower calorie intake" but if that's not it, what could it be? Am I eating too few calories and putting myself in starvation mode?

I'd also like to add that I just recently measured my waist so I'm keeping an eye on that as well from now on.

submitted by /u/Flurpen
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2wBBkV8

No comments:

Post a Comment