Tuesday, June 4, 2019

I couldn't even do 10 minutes of light workout

I'm really upset at myself. I'm and 18 year old male, 6'5" and 300 pounds (overweight) and today I decided to work out. I had to tap out after 3 minutes of jogging and 3 minutes of dynamic stretching. I have never had a proper workout schedule or even workout in general and I'm upset I let it go this far.

I want to be down 30-60 lbs by the end of the summer but I don't know how I'll get there if each workout is as disappointing as this one was. I'm really shocked and upset because I thought I could do at least a 30 min workout without sweating so much and sitting to catch my heaving breath.

I'm trying to save for college so I don't have a lot of money for a gym membership or a personal trainer. I just have a treadmill at home and an empty basement.

I'm not the most motivated person and I'm scared I'll put this off and not follow through. Was everyone as disappointed as I am when they first began their weight loss journey? How did you get past these major road blocks I'm having? Any suggestions or help would be very much appreciated.

submitted by /u/pacomitacomrguapo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2XlWNxf

No comments:

Post a Comment