Tuesday, June 4, 2019

No matter where you are in your weight loss journey, just remember to try and be happy with yourself. Mental health is just as important as physical health.

Until today, these past few months I have felt more horrible about myself than I have ever before. I am much lighter from my heaviest weight of 270lbs, but even though I have lost all that weight and "look better" than I did before, I have begun to hate myself more than I ever have in my entire life just because I feel that I am not where I want to be. I have had people tell me how much better I look, but in my head I just feel like they are just lying to me because my self confidence is so low that I feel like I am the ugliest person on the entire planet.

But today I have decided to just try my best to forget about what anyone may think about me (good or bad) and just be there for myself and I feel much better. No matter how many people are there for you, if you arn't there for yourself it doesn't matter. At the end of everything, you have to be there for yourself and try to find some happiness.

I am 21 years old, I am 194lbs, I have stretch marks, some loose skin and many things I am insecure about, BUT IT IS OK. I am struggling to be happy with my self but I am trying, and I honestly hope with all my heart that anyone who is reading this that may be going through something similar to what I am going through, that you try your best to be happy with yourselves if you are not. Everything takes time and you have to take your own time to get through what you are going through.

submitted by /u/iFunnyHistory
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2KsE92Y

No comments:

Post a Comment