Wednesday, August 14, 2019

5'2'' 24F trying to lose it

Hi everyone !

First post for me today. I am realy sorry for my mistakes but english is not my native language.

So I have been struggling with my weight most part of my life now. When I was 20 (in 2014), I was 80 kg ( 176 lbs) and I went abroad to study during 8 month and gained 16 kg (35lbs) putting me at 96 kg (211lb). When I came back to France, my family was shocked and I was very sad about my body and what it have become. I had a lot of stetch marks and could not fit my clothes.

I decided to lose some weight by changing my eating habits. I managed to lose some weight within a few month and even got help by a dietetician. But I was always quitting after a while and putting back what I had lost. I was still obese at the end at 84 kg (185lbs).

So at the begining of june 2019, I decided to change it for good and lose the remaining weight. I already lost 8,5 kg (18lbs) in about 2,5 month by doing lazy Keto during 1,5 month and now CICO. I am feeling way better and starting to feel my clothes getting lose.

My first objective is 70 kg (154lbs) and my final objective is to be between 55 and 60 kg (124 - 132 lbs) in order to be in a normal BMI range. But now I am plateauing at 75- 76 kg (165 lbs) and realy struggling to lose since a few weeks. Do you have any tips to boost my weight loss and achieve my goal ?

Thank you for your reading and advice !

submitted by /u/newmenowclaire
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Kzqy9Z

No comments:

Post a Comment