Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Another Benefit To Losing Weight (and Progress Pics)

First of all, I want to thank everyone on this sub from the bottom of my heart. I’ve been a lurker for a few years, and you guys have taught me the healthy way to lose weight and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Thank you for that ❤️

I wanted to talk about something that I feel was another benefit to this whole weight loss journey (other than the actual weight lost and health benefits :P). I didn’t notice this until a few months in but losing weight has helped me accomplish so many of my other goals that I’d only ever dreamt of accomplishing. Something about working hard towards yourself and your own happiness also motivated me to work on other aspects of my life. For example, I’ve always wanted to be a creative of some kind, but was too scared to put myself out there (still am!) but when I started this journey, I thought, “If I can lose weight, how hard can X be?” I’m now making some positive steps to advance this passion of mine. This philosophy has helped me make so many decisions, as well as the “30 Seconds of Courage” technique. I’m still scared every single day, but starting this lifestyle change was somehow the push I needed to at least try.

Have you guys experienced the same? If you have, I would love to hear what you’ve done! If anyone is having doubts about starting any new goals, just remember that developing confidence is also a journey, and you deserve to feel good about any positive changes you make for yourself, physically and mentally.

Progress Pics: F/20/5’4, 167 lbs to 145 lbs (GW1)... Still got a while to go! ❤️

submitted by /u/A18o
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Z6zprM

No comments:

Post a Comment