Sunday, August 25, 2019

Day 1 Was Hard, But You Helped

Over the past three years I have allowed my weight to balloon from 159 to 225 due to emotional eating. This week I started my last first week of school. For a long time I have had the goal to lose the weight I gained by the time I finished my degree. As I got closer and closer to that deadline I started to panic. Last week I went to see a nutritionist. I decided to start a total meal replacement plan using Optifast. This is by no means a long term solution. I just wanted to do something to kick start my weight loss because I know if I don't see results fast enough to begin with I end up losing motivation. Yesterday was my first day on the meal replacement. It was HARD. What I didn't think about as much when I decided to do this was how much of a role food plays in my social life. My husband and I generally go out for food most nights and on the weekends and not being able to do that really got to me. I'm not sure how I feel about it now, but I feel like I have to stick to this to lose the weight by the time I graduate in December. Everyone else's stories that I read on here (no matter where you are in your weight loss) are really helping me stay motivated and stay positive. So thank you!

submitted by /u/NoOffenseBut_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZnGzE5

No comments:

Post a Comment