Sunday, August 25, 2019

Started diet 8 weeks ago but I only lost 2.5lbs. How to stay motivated?

I work in advertising agency and eating healthy & getting enough sleep is a big challenge for me. I tend to binge when I'm over stressed. I decided 8 weeks ago that I wanted to be healthier when I started feeling heavy when getting up in the morning. I tried joining a gym for a month but I was only able to get there during weekends because of work. I started calorie counting which I think helped me. I also started eating fewer calories. I'm a Filipino (F) so cutting back rice was a challenge, from 3 meals with rice I only do half cup for 1 meal. I looked into my weight loss app today and was disheartened to know that after all the efforts, I only lost 2.5lbs. I do feel some small changes like I don't tire easy & I get up quicker in the morning. But I want to know what else can I do to fast track my weight loss. My current weight is 131lbs and I'm aiming to be at 121 by end of the year at least.

submitted by /u/maryandthelittlelamb
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3401U9V

No comments:

Post a Comment