Friday, August 9, 2019

Down 30 pounds!

It's my cake day today so I thought I would celebrate by sharing my weight loss progress! I'm a female, 5'4. I started my weight loss journey on October 26, 2018 and since then I have gone from 175 pounds to 145 pounds. My bf% has gone down by 13.4 and my muscle has gone up by 6.6. My waist and hips have gone down by about 3-4 inches. My boobs went from 36DDD to 34DD. When I started out I simply started eating smaller portions, cutting out drinks with calories, and eating whole foods and lots of veggies&fruit, but after a few months I started doing CICO and getting active. I wanted to be 130 by October 26, 2019 but I recently picked up smoking again (munchiessss) so I might not quite make it by then haha but I'm okay with it taking longer as I'm in it for the long run. I'm really happy with my progress and I love living a healthier lifestyle!

submitted by /u/PlasticJury
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Z4f0DP

No comments:

Post a Comment