Friday, August 9, 2019

I keep losing then gaining back the same weight :/ advice/motivation needed!

I [20F] started my weight loss journey in June 2018. I went from 150 to 135 pretty easily with cico and IF. Around October i stopped being as strict with myself and my progress stopped. Throughout the rest of the year and up until May 2019, i fluctuated between 130-135. I’m only 5’1 so those 5 pounds made a visible difference. I would be on track and losing but somehow couldn’t get down any farther. Flash forward to June 2019 and i had finally gotten past that hurdle and was down to 127. I then had to go off to my summer job which was camp counselor ish kinda stuff. I was walking around and being active all day long for 6 weeks. The kicker is that with all that energy expenditure I would always eat so much at meals. Meals were served at an all you can eat style dining hall and it was really good food. With the level of activity I was at, i kinda stopped watching what I ate. And here we are in August and I’m back up to 135.

The point of this is that i keep working towards my goal of 120 but every time i start to get close, something comes up whether it be life or school or a job and I’m back to what feels like square one. It seems like this is a weight my body likes to stay at even if i don’t want to. Have any of y’all dealt with something similar? If so, what helped motivate you to keep going? How did you overcome the frustration of relapsing?

submitted by /u/elbl121
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YZaZQE

No comments:

Post a Comment