Thursday, August 15, 2019

Fat, single, military mom

Full disclosure: I joined the military to lose weight and for the military discounts.

I lost 20 pounds during basic training and came out of tech school with a smokin hot bod. Then an unplanned pregnancy happened. Then life happened. 40 pounds and many years later, I have been STRUGGLING to pass my fitness test. I've had endless excuses to justify my weight gain and lack of activity.

I'm 5'6", and when I reached 189 pounds, I was done. I was going to change. But this time has been different, because I am dating a wonderful, supportive man who is making the changes with me. We have a long distance relationship, but we send pictures of our meals and daily weigh ins. Nothing has motivated me like he has.

We started our weight loss adventure on 5/25/19, and today I am down 20 pounds! I'm halfway to my goal and turning heads! My last fitness test I received a 76%, which is damn close to failing. I have a few months until my next test, but I know I will do great on it!

submitted by /u/parmiseanachicken
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Z8OPeY

No comments:

Post a Comment