Thursday, August 15, 2019

Longtime Lurker searching for motivation

Hello r/loseit!

I've been on this subreddit for month now, but I haven't found the motivation I was looking for yet. Obviously the problem is my way of thinking, since I have always been a person without self restraint and motivation.

I have never in my life failed with doing something last minute, so I wait until the deadline to do it. Which is very bad of there is no deadline, like with weight loss. But I've tried telling myself that I live myself no matter what even though I'm unhappy with my body, and then recently I weighed myself again.

I'm at my heaviest weight, which is 70kg at 1,59m.

My bmi is 27.7, and I should (and want) to lose 10kg.

It might not seem like much to many people, but it has come to the point where I don't want to go swimming with my friends because I hate my body.

So back to the root of problem: I have no self restraint. Through this post I'm hoping to find some motivation by involving other people in my journey, who may have one or two words of advice.

Thank you for reading this little rant, it helped just writing it.

(Also sorry for the weird spacing [I'm trying to make it easier to read] and wording [I'm from Germany])

submitted by /u/Shiroso
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2N2Vtgt

No comments:

Post a Comment