Thursday, August 15, 2019

Weight loss without telling family/people close to you?

Hey everyone. Hoping to get some thoughts on my situation - maybe you've been through something similar or feel you could give advice.

Ive realized that my family is a large part of the reason why I'm so large. They're just not good at eating healthy despite many times to change. I'm at a point where my liver is having problems and I need to make a change myself.

I feel weirdly embarrassed to talk about weight loss with people close to me, especially parents, so I would really like to try to keep this as something personal to me.

I have JUST started really trying this week, counting calories and doing that fasting fad I'm curious if anyone has managed to do significant weight loss without actually making a big deal of telling people?

Thanks for any insight!

submitted by /u/Twistntie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YPWwYn

No comments:

Post a Comment