Saturday, August 10, 2019

First 10 lbs lost!

I'm excited and I wanted to share the news with everyone! I may have commented to other members on this site but never actually posted myself, so here it goes.

I'm lost my first 10 lbs! I'm so excited and proud of myself. I've been keeping track of my calories, eating a good bit healthier than I used to, and exercising a little more. Honestly I should probably add more exercise but you have to start somewhere! This is the first time I have seen good track-able results. I only wish that I had taken before and after photos to be able to compare those as well. I'm not sure if what I'm doing consists of an actual CICO basis. I track my calories, and I track my exercise, but I don't normally let the app remove the "burned" calories from my daily calorie allotment because I'm not sure how accurate that is. I was also weighing in weekly because I had been doing it daily and that was depressing me because it seemed to never move and it would fluctuate making me feel like I hadn't made progress. I think I need to incorporate my vegetables into my diet and if anyone has a suggestion on the best way to do that I'm all ears! Fruit not a problem, vegetables are a little harder for me do unless I'm using the steamed bag veggies during dinner. I like quick simpler dinners that don't entail too many crazy ingredients and if there's some suggestions for where to find those I'd appreciate it as well!

I'm just finally happy to see results and it's encouraging to know that I might be able to attain my goal weight! It doesn't seem as unattainable as before. So to everyone who is currently going though their weight loss journey don't give up! You'll get there. Find what works for you and most importantly stick with it! The sticking with it part is so important. If you're like me and don't like exercise, then find a way to move that is fun. I dance! Horribly, and in my living room to videos I find on the internet but it's a great workout in the end. I'm normally sweating puddles at the end of just 25-30 minutes and it makes me feel good. Good luck to everyone who is still on their journey, congratulations to those of you that have made it and are maintaining, and thank you for letting me share my achievement with you all!

submitted by /u/ewemousebeekitten
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YVtTrO

No comments:

Post a Comment