Friday, August 2, 2019

How to overcome a plateau and survive in social events? 25F 5'6" SW 194 CW 182 GW 150

Hi, i'm a 25F, i started my journey to lose weight 6 weeks ago at 194 lbs (5'6"). I have lost 12lbs so far with CICO using myfitnesspal. I'm on a 1200 calories per day plan, to lose 2lbs per week. I'm not doing any exercice. Goal weight for now is 150lbs.

It's been going well so far, but now i have been plateauing between 182.0-182.8 for 8 days and i'm a little discouraged by it. It's not an easy journey, fighting the cravings everyday, so the plateau is hard on morale.

Also, i find it hard to stick to the calories in social/family events. In those events, you usually don't choose what you are eating, so it can be hard and generate stress. At least it does for me.

I would like recommandations from your own experience on how to break a plateau and how to survive in social events on a journey to weight loss.

P.S. English is not my first language, there might be some mistakes :)

submitted by /u/smarties0405
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GIGPHn

No comments:

Post a Comment