Friday, August 2, 2019

Update: I started a weight loss challenge in my overweight call center

Link to OG post : Here

I WON! i lost 9.6 pounds in the 1 month. And I won the pot of $300 :D

Everyone who participated lost weight. The lowest person lost 1lb but most lost more then 5. Everyone really enjoyed the whole experience. We helped each other with tips and tricks and low calorie meals to push each other through. None of them got really competitive but instead it was a group effort to see each other lose weight. It was honestly a really great experience and im happy to say that we started another one this one is for $60 per person for 1 month again. I lost it by doing OMAD Keto with fasted cardio. I didn't go nearly as hardcore as i could. but for this next month im really going to push myself. Wish me luck im going for the gold again :D

submitted by /u/bryanpena977
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yvY4Hd

No comments:

Post a Comment