Friday, August 2, 2019

Day 4? Marching on

Hi,

I started my weight loss journey 4 days back. I have been trying to keep my walks daily, and watch my calorie intake.

I am a 38 years old, 300 Lbs,. 6ft tall Male who is obviously severely obese.

On top of this, I have been smoking and binge drinking for 15 years now. My doc wonders how I am alive with this state of health. Honestly I feel like a time bomb.

So I gave up smoking and drinking 10 days back. And started walking this week on.

My walk stats are here: http://imgur.com/gallery/EjuyckF

I don't know how I am doing as I am currently doing it on my own. Have not went to a gym instructor cause I figured I need to loosen up my body and start moving before I can do anything in gym.

So walking is helping me a bit. I also limit my calories to 2350 daily. Don't know if it's a lot but have kept a weight loss goal of 50kg in 65 weeks.

Do let me know what you guys think.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/OneMillionFireFlies
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Kk062F

No comments:

Post a Comment