Friday, August 2, 2019

16LB Down - I dont notice any difference, no one has mentioned anything, and my tight clothes are still tight!?

So I am 16 LB down in 3 weeks, Starting Weight 278, CW 262. Moving to a calorie-controlled diet of only 1700kcal a day. I eat roughly 210g Carbs and Proteins a day, only because it makes me feel full. I don't exercise that much, I would only go for a light run/job for 15 minutes twice a week. (every little help) I use the same scales, in the same location, and weigh myself at the same time in the morning.

I can't notice anything, no one has said anything, and my tight clothes are still tight.... Have I only just water weight?

I do try and drink 4-5 large glasses of water, so I don't think its water weight, as I feel I am topping it up every day...

What do you guys think? Am I eating too many carbs a day? Is it actually 16LB in weight loss?

Confused!

submitted by /u/Killlllerboy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZrxNWv

No comments:

Post a Comment