Saturday, August 10, 2019

I am new to dieting and have a couple questions if some lovely redditors could help!

Hello! F/24/322Lbs SW

CW: 314.2Lbs

INFO: I am currently doing 1,300Cal and am mostly sedentary - I was going to pick up a gym membership once I'm comfortable and can afford it, but for now I try and walk through the oark every now and then

Question 1: I started dieting in late July and I know all the weight I've lost is water weight - when will it stop being water weight and be the typical 1-2 Lbs a week?

Q2: Is saving calories a thing? My birthday is next Sunday and I was wondering if I didn't eat on Saturday and went to sushi with friends on Sunday would I then have 2,600 I can use or would that be bad and put me in starvation mode and hurt my weight loss?

Q3: Is there a sub just for women to lose weight? I am really not trying to be sexist and I would just be more comfortable having a gathering place for OW and Obese women like myself to mingle and discuss their weight loss. I am extremely proud of all the men and women here trying to change their lives.

Thanks so much everyone for reading and good luck on your journeys!!

submitted by /u/Hobbette
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MSiIK7

No comments:

Post a Comment