Saturday, August 10, 2019

"Where's your husband?"

Male 26 H:5'7'' SW:190 CW:160 GW:150

Just wanted to write a quick blurb that happened yesterday and reinforced my weight loss goals.

I have been intermittent fasting/keto/VLCD and some weight training for nine months. Yesterday my husband (MH) had a squadron picnic with coworkers and other family members and I decided to go even though big events where I don't know most the people isn't usually my thang.

So we're sitting there and I keep seeing MH's coworker who I met at the Christmas party last year and we give each other shit (he calls me a hobbit/elijah wood and I call him Steve Irwin). I'd see him, we'd make eye contact and I would smile and be friendly but he just ignored me.

Fast forward 30 minutes and we're all sitting at a table and kinda chatting. Coworker looks over and says, "MH where's your husband?" I look over and kinda wave my hand "Wtf, I'm right here!'. His face just looks confused and then surprised "Oh holy shit, did you lose weight?"

So yea, not super interesting but I guess I didn't know that 30 pounds can make the difference of being recognizable.

submitted by /u/Micow11
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yQ85PD

No comments:

Post a Comment