Thursday, August 8, 2019

My start to weight loss

Long time lurker finally making my first post. I starting my weight loss journey July 1st at 376 lbs. As of Monday 5 weeks later I am down 25 lbs to 351. I have been overweight most of my life and finally decided to do something about it after many months of reading positive post from this page.

Currently I am walking/slight jog 6 miles a day 3 in the morning before work and 3 in the evening when it starts getting a reasonable temperature outside. I've also immensely dropped my calorie and carbohydrate intake. I was consuming close to 5000 calories a day, a good majority from 12 cans of mountain dew a day down to 2500 calories a day. According to an apps calculation I'm burning about 4000 calories a day.

I realize this is just the start and plan on some hiccups along the way but I feel the best I have in I dont know how long. I'm going to be doing my first 5k run in a few weeks and could not be happier.

Also wanted to say thank you to everyone for their inspiration from reading enough posts to finally do something myself.

submitted by /u/Javen007
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MeBjAH

No comments:

Post a Comment