Thursday, August 8, 2019

Reset time!

I started my weight loss journey in October 2017. SW was 250lbs (F32, 5'5") and I hit 160lbs by November 2019.

Since then, I have maintained for about 4 months and then began a steady gain. I have lost all control over my eating, have stopped tracking (why???), and have started playing the mind game of "I'll get started tomorrow. So today I'm going to eat myself sick, so I don't crave junk." Yeah right. The more junk I eat, the more I crave.

So, in the past 6 months I have gained 25 pounds and now find myself at 185lbs. I feel AWFUL. I am getting winded more easily. My clothes are uncomfortably tight. I am self conscious. And now, I am done with excuses.

The past 6 months have seen me eating at the first twinge of percieved hunger. I don't think I've actually let myself get hungry once.

The past 6 months have seen me spending entirely too much money and ingesting entirely too many calories. That stops now.

The past 6 months have seen me failing to plan and planning to fail. MFP got me there once and will get me there again. I need to do my part.

I'm thankful that I am stopping this before I gained it all back and more. I will not let this by my story. I am someone who will rely on tracking calories forever, and that's ok.

Thank you for reading. I needed to get this out.

submitted by /u/Orangeandgrey01
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZLoTmW

No comments:

Post a Comment