Thursday, August 8, 2019

Throwback Thursday: I started 2 years ago today at 174 lbs. I'm currently trending at 138 lbs.

Hey r/lose it fam! Happy Friday Jr!!!

I know I could've shared this in the N/SV thread but it's a pretty important date for me so I hope nobody throws any tomatoes for the standalone post. (Feel free to throw entire pizzas, however! :D)

Anyway, here's a little ditty I posted on MyFitnessPal today (my 731st):

2 years ago today, I started my weight loss journey -- restarted, technically, as I'd bounced between a high of 180 and a low of 140 for several years. This is the only time I've maintained the loss for any significant amount of time (about 18 months, now). I've counted calories that entire time, though currently I'm not tracking and trying to see if I can manage my weight more casually via the healthy habits I've developed in this time. The jury's still out on whether I'll be able to do that, though it's okay if I can't and need to go back to using my good pal MFP here. In any case, I was about 139 this morning, so cheers to 2 years and many more of living a happy, healthy lifestyle!

I started on August 8, 2017. I lost the weight by eating about 1300/day and tracking very carefully in MyFitnessPal with the help of a food scale. I hit my goal weight of 139 in February 2018 and have maintained within a few lbs since then, getting as low as 133 but spending most of the time around 136. I've continued tracking this entire time, excepting last December, and I'm currently taking another break and working on eating intuitively. I've also modified my goal weight to be 140. Oh yeah, I'm 5'8", for reference.

Here's my TrendWeight: https://trendweight.com/u/957a8d7a65534a/ ... I love and recommend this tool to everyone but particularly maintainers!

And here's a silly photo of me for those 1994 feels: https://www.instagram.com/p/B06BIitAXqY/

Thanks for reading and helping me partybrate this date! :)

submitted by /u/walkSMASHwalk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yHVi1N

No comments:

Post a Comment