Monday, August 12, 2019

Passive weight loss isn't for me.

I just don't believe in taking it easy and having a new way of eating to fit in with my lifestyle when I have gorged myself so much to get to this point. It's going to take a time period of pain and suffering to reclaim the body that I lost.

When I think of weight loss over a long period of time I start to make compromises in my mind because every single day becomes less important. And every single slip-up becomes less of a big deal because I'm playing the long game.

I just believe in shaving my head, drinking the Kool-aid and jumping in to a program so I can rip this fucking fat off my body. A lifestyle that will shock me, change the way that I think, and question my past dietary choices.

I stuffed my face, I deserve to suffer and walk the straight and narrow for awhile.

Anybody else feel the same way?

submitted by /u/HockeyDoge
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yWdgOg

No comments:

Post a Comment