Monday, August 12, 2019

Will I have loose skin? Any tips?

18F 5’8” SW: 256lbs (116kg) CW: 238lbs (107kg) Goal: 150lbs (68kg)

So I’m really happy with my weight loss so far and I’ve been loosing weight pretty quickly which is awesome. I’ve lost almost 20lbs (9kg) in just under two months.

I’m not going to stop loosing weight because of loose skin but I am curious to know if it’s something I should be prepared for. I’ve been exercising everyday and drinking lots of water to try and keep my skin healthy, plus I have the benefit of being young, so I’m hoping my skin won’t have a hard time tightening up.

Do you think I will have a lot of loose skin and what do you think I should do to try and prevent it?

submitted by /u/spaghettieggrolls
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yVltSB

No comments:

Post a Comment