Monday, August 12, 2019

Finally Fit an XS

Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster!

I just had an amazing experience that I was dying to share with someone!

Before beginning my weight loss journey I was a 5'2 woman weighing approximately 200lbs with a BMI of 36.6. I was in such denial that I had a problem for so long but just over a year ago I decided that enough was enough and I started to lose weight.

Since then I've dropped to 119lbs and went shopping at an Ardene's. I could never fit anything at an Ardene's when I was at my biggest but I saw a nice hoodie and just threw it on without checking the size. It was actually a little bit loose on me when I realized it was a size extra small!! I bought it immediately and I've never been so proud of myself.

So yeah, I guess this is just a brag post but I felt like this was the best place to share my excitement.

submitted by /u/Murder_Boy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YUIGTL

No comments:

Post a Comment