Saturday, August 3, 2019

Please help me (27F 5’5 CW:246 pounds GW: 130 pounds)

I don’t know what to do. I’ve tried several times to lose weight and I just get demotivated quickly I guess. My biggest issue is food, I buy the groceries for my house with a small budget. I don’t know if I’m doing it wrong, but when I try to buy healthy things, it seems to add up so fast, I have to put things back so we can eat for the week.

I want to cry. I want to lose weight, I’ve never known what it’s like to be skinny and not self conscious. I guess I’m just looking for advice.

I live in Ohio. What should I do? What do you guys buy when you’re also buying for other people? What are some budget friendly ways to eat right?

And maybe someone would like a buddy? I don’t have any friends, and my family is just like, “Oh, you’re fine just the way you are,” so there’s no support system there. Maybe, I could like, message someone and tell them I really want candy, and they can tell me not to do it and I won’t. Or something. Hold me accountable.

Wall of text. I suck. Please help me buy good food for less and maybe be a weight loss buddy and tell me not to get candy.

submitted by /u/Might-O-Kondria
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Yz9jNV

No comments:

Post a Comment