Sunday, August 11, 2019

Skin Surgery - Third Update! (UK/NHS)

Second update including cost here

Hi losers!

It's been a LONG time since my first couple of posts about my upcoming skin removal surgery. Unfortunately life blew up, people close to me got ill and I had to step up and deal with stuff. Good news though - everything is now okay.

Also - I HAVE A SURGERY DATE!!! AND IT'S IN 26 DAYS!!!

So, to continue with my in-depth blow by blow of the whole process:

I went in for my third meeting with my surgeon. We discussed how I was feeling about the surgery and we talked about some bits and pieces that i'd been concerned with (stay off youtube). He put my fears to rest and we went through a formal checklist to make sure we had covered everything.

I'll be having my pre-op testing in the next couple of weeks - where they take some vitals and make sure i'm healthy enough to operate on - then on the Friday 6th September i'll be going in for the main event. He thinks I should be out on Sunday, however if I need to stay in the hospital a bit longer they wont be kicking me out. My surgery is a bit of an all-inclusive 'package' deal.

I'm planning on taking some before and after photos and I might post my before and after weight loss ones before I go in.

This community has been so important to me over the last few years, it's given me strength when I was ready to slip back down. Even if you are just lurking, we are all contributing to this incredible resource that has changed (and saved) so many lives. My own included.

Speak soon!

submitted by /u/Cvondoom
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YVtfdX

No comments:

Post a Comment