Sunday, August 11, 2019

What is the best weight lifting routine for losing weight?

Hello! I am a 35/M, 6’ and 230lbs. I have a home gym (Smith Machine with cable machines built in as well as a stand-alone barbell) and have been doing some really basic and standard exercises with the aim of getting stronger and losing weight. However, I think it’s time to get serious!

I want to lose weight first, to look and feel better, and eventually build up muscle and gain some of it back. I’ve seen all kinds of workouts for weight loss, but I’m not sure which way to go.

Does anyone have a good workout recommendation? I’m trying to keep it three or four days a week and about an hour per day. I’ll take any advice or ideas!

Thanks!

submitted by /u/HappyBelichick
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Mceiy7

No comments:

Post a Comment