Sunday, August 11, 2019

Good resources for healthy, flavorful food for weight loss?

I and my husband have a constant conflict over food.

He is 6’2” 200lbs, lifts weights at the gym daily, and insists that the only way to “look good and feel good” is to eat nothing but chicken and rice. He offers to cook, but his chicken is so dry and bland.

I’m 5’4” 170 lbs. I want to lose weight, but I’m not big on exercising and I can’t stand bland foods. I know there are ways to eat for weight loss while still having flavor and variety, but I don’t know what they are. My husband thinks I’m not committed because I won’t do his chicken and rice thing.

Our goals are definitely different. He’s maintaining muscle mass, and I’m trying to lose weight. But the fact is, we live the same house off the same groceries. I need to find a clear answer to give him when he asks (dismissively) what my alternative to the plain chicken is that will work for weight loss.

Can anyone point me to some good resources for recipes/meal plans that might work for two people?

submitted by /u/solostinspace
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YUqO7r

No comments:

Post a Comment