Sunday, August 11, 2019

[SV] My jeans fit again!!

22/F/SW 256/CW 241/Goal 210/GW 165

I really started focusing on weight loss in January. I started at 256 pounds , the heaviest I’ve ever been. When I was 13, I gained 60 pounds to tip 200 in the year following my mom’s death and it just kept climbing.

Freshman year of college, I had some great friends and a dietician and student personal trainer and I lost 40 pounds and hit 202. Second deepest depression I’ve ever hit came and I gained it all back +11. I was up to a size 1X/2X plus size and a 16/18 pant. I hated myself.

I moved away from my hometown and yoyo’d between 250 and 256. Come January, I’m tired of feeling shitty both physically and mentally. By June I had lose 30 pounds! I was so excited to be able to buy jeans at my work and not have to order them!

Since then, I gained 20 back. Instead of letting myself feel like shit again, I started working on it again. I walk around more at work, watching what I eat (kind of), and not snacking. I drink sugar-free RedBulls instead of the regular. Of that 20 I gained back, I’ve lost 5 again and I can fit into the jeans I’ve bought at work (except one pair!!)!

If you’ve stuck around this long, remember that weight loss can come with some setbacks - it’s normal. Don’t let it suck you in! You can do this! Next stop, 210 pounds, final stop, 165! I’m ready to move from obese to overweight to healthy BMIs.

Thanks for all the motivation!

submitted by /u/alyxi33
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YRrnmx

No comments:

Post a Comment