Friday, August 16, 2019

Small victories to celebrate

This week was a great week for me. After a while of CICO , failing and starting again, and fighting a lot of cravings, I have reached my halfway point to my goal weight. I am now in the healthy BMI section! Also, my thighs have started to shrink according to my measurements, and since they are my biggest concern on my body (I am extra pear shaped), I am ultra psyched about it.

Finally, someone I haven’t seen in months noticed my weight loss! I know that validation should come from myself first, but it’s fun to see that my efforts are noticeable!

So I’m writing this here, to celebrate small steps. Wherever you guys are in your journey towards weight loss, every little victory is worth feeling happy and proud about. You all got this!

submitted by /u/MmePatatos
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TE8a2p

No comments:

Post a Comment