Friday, August 2, 2019

SV- Down 26 Pounds (-11.7%) in 40 Days and feeling great! BMI -3.6 Pts and 60% to my goal! Stats linked in post.

Before & After: https://i.redd.it/x25wbb11k1e31.jpg

Stats: https://i.redd.it/mif2noj0k1e31.jpg

Began with IF, then added Keto, then started exercising.

It all started just being tired one night and going to bed early - decided I'd try to fast until lunch and kept it going.

Energy is way up, I used to take a nap most days but since I cut carbs I feel less sluggish.

What worked for me was starting with intermittent fasting (IF) - I'm doing 16:8 and began with eating what I would normally eat during my 8 hour feeding window. That included fast food sometimes and desserts in the evening. I have young kids and had a bad habit of eating at night after they went to bed; cutting that out had an immediate impact for me.

Once I started losing some weight and feeling better I wanted to keep the momentum going and decided to eat healthier. I'm eating a lot more vegetables and greens now and am more conscious about what types of food I'm eating. I'm watching carbs, sugar and overall calories. I used to have a strong sweet tooth but have found since dieting my sugar cravings have diminished.

Only with the weight loss and extra energy was I able to begin cardio exercising. I have a treadmill in the house but was always too tired to use it. Now it helps as a release, and I'm finding it's much easier to walk/run for 30 minutes than it used to be.

Overall I feel much better, have more confidence and would encourage you all to find what works for you! Start small, get some small wins and build on that.

submitted by /u/ObserverDependent
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OAHot6

No comments:

Post a Comment