Sunday, August 11, 2019

Wearing a dress without thigh slimmers

Today, I was able to wear a dress outside without needing thigh slimmers! And I was able to walk around comfortably, and my thighs didn't chafe :)

When I was younger, I almost never wore dresses (I was a huge tomboy), and when I did, it was usually for formal occasions, so with stockings etc.

In the last few years, I have worn dresses at times, but I always needed thigh skimmers, or else my thighs would chafe like a sorry son of of a dog.

I was nervous to go out today, because a part of me still expected my thighs to chafe... but I did it!! I was able to walk around comfortably, and no chafing :)

This is the first time in my adult life that this happened. I have no memory of ever being able to enjoy this kind of dress-freedom.

I've known for a while that I've lost a lot of weight, and I've had many moments where I looked at my face (in the mirror), or at my hands / legs, and have felt awed at my weight loss... but there's still something unique about this particular milestone.

submitted by /u/Armadillo_Rock
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YSUB08

No comments:

Post a Comment