Wednesday, June 9, 2021

A friend unexpectedly took a picture of me

So today a friend took a picture of me and I was unaware of it. After looking at the picture, holy moly. I actually couldn't believe it. That was ME.

I looked sooooo much better than I did before I started my weight loss journey.

It was like I was looking at a different person! I couldn't believe that in a picture which was not a selfie taken by me I managed to look so good.

I've been doing Keto and OMAD for 25 days now and I've lost 23 pounds. I know it's not much, because people have lost crazy weight before and that is just super inspiring to me.

I haven't taken a picture after starting the journey. So this is the first one so far. Looks like I've lost some serious inches off my waist, back and I actually look taller! Glad my friend took the picture!

For anyone wondering, SW: 220 lbs (before keto) I started keto at 215 lbs. CW : 192 lbs. (I'm 20F, height is 5'4")

submitted by /u/procrastinosis_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3isD4Jz

No comments:

Post a Comment