Tuesday, June 15, 2021

BMI bothering me

Hello everyone,

28F SW: 168 CW: 152, GW: 145, H: 5'5", BF: 16.5%. Waist: 27in

I started my weight loss journey in April, and now I've lost about 16ish pounds. It's been amazing and I feel 10x times better, thanks to everyone here for the constant inspiration! I went for a physical about 3 weeks ago and got both my weight and body fat measured, 155 and 16.5%. I don't have a working scale at home, but based on how my clothes fit, I'm guessing that I am about 2-3 pounds down since then. I am still technically overweight, so I need to lose about 3-5 more pounds to get to the "normal" BMI range, as suggested by my doctor.

I bought a new pair of jeans a week ago, a size 6 women's, and they fit perfectly which was great, but it dawned on me that in order for me to be a "healthy" weight, I have to get down to about a size 4 or less, which seems so crazy to me. I don't know why that bothers me so much, but I just can't believe that I have to be "that small" in order to be at a healthy weight. Hope I don't sound like a brat, and hope this makes sense.

submitted by /u/bluemoonspoon2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gzPxsz

No comments:

Post a Comment