Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Hitting a very frustrating weight loss plateau. Any advice?

Hey guys, this is my first time posting on here so I'm sorry if I don't follow the proper protocols and such.

I'm a 5'4" F (SW: 155, CW: 135, GW: 120) and I've recently hit a very frustrating plateau at about 135 lbs. I think my problem is that I do really well through the whole day but then go crazy on the snacks at night. I don't have the option of keeping snacks out of the house since I live with my parents. I know it's really only water weight but my progress is stalled from these late-night binges. I'm only about 10-15 pounds from my goal so fluctuations are frustrating. Any advice for tackling late-night snacking or binging in general?

submitted by /u/froyoyologirl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3voTzJr

No comments:

Post a Comment