Tuesday, June 15, 2021

started at 310lbs!

I was put on medication for schizoaffective disorder and told "its better to be over weight and sane" so I just figured I had to accept I would allways be overweight.

I am a 6'3 29 year old male... good amount of muscle. Could max to failure 142 pushups in a day at 310 lbs... I started going to flexibility reddit 3 months ago and started doing there begginer routine 4 3 to 5 times a week.

Now I have been doing this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugXQe5hbUAA pushing my self as far as I can go 4 to 5 times a week for 2 months. The weight has just been accidently rolling down.

I am down to 289 from 310 just from doing exersises I actually enjoy! My flexibility and range of motion are insanly better now. I can sit on the floor with my leg straight out and do a forward fold over my leg, inter lock my fingers at my heel and I am like 3cm away from touching my nose to my knee.

I dont know how to set a goal for weight loss because when i was in a manic phase and exersising all day for like 6 months and not eating (because mania made me feel like I had endless energy and not feel hungry) I ended up in the hospital with exhaustion and I was down from 250lbs to 172lbs.

So I dont really know what a healthy weight is for me... I dont know how much muscle I added by weight lifting for 2 1/2 years

I guess I will just keep at it and see how low it goes and keep looking in the mirror until I am happy with how I look.

submitted by /u/Appius246
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35poU4q

No comments:

Post a Comment