Sunday, June 13, 2021

Weighed myself for the first time in years

Yikes lol I’m 21F and 5’3 and I always thought I was kinda fat growing up until I went through puberty where I weighed my lowest (110lbs) but since then I have been slowly gaining weight until COVID happened, when I’m pretty sure I gained at least 15 pounds ):

I was so afraid of the scale but today I weighed myself for the first time since probably 2018 and it turns out I’m 147 pounds and I kinda want to cry but I guess this is the beginning of my ~weight loss journey~ I don’t think I’ll ever be 110 again since I’m not 14 anymore lmao but I would like to be 120-125 pounds maybe and fit into the clothes I brought to college…

Also does anyone have any advice/guidance/words of comfort with stretch marks? I had never gotten them before I blew up like a balloon during quarantine and I kinda hate looking at myself in the mirror lmao (it’s what made me realize I gained so much weight). Yeah sorry this is all over the place I think I was in shock at looking at the scale after all that time. I usually just lurk but had to get this out somewhere

submitted by /u/AggravatingIssue4086
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gqbATL

No comments:

Post a Comment