Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Anxiety and weight loss?

Hi there

I (34,F) am currently sitting at 73.3kg, and my GW is 61kg. My SW was 91kg.

I had been losing weight at a good pace, but was then struck by anxiety about six weeks ago and am finding it difficult to eat during the day. My weight is now falling quite quickly and although I do need to lose it, I am concerned that my metabolism will have learnt to run on a very low amount of calories.

I am taking steps to ease the anxiety but that’s a process.

I would appreciate any advice from anyone who has been through something similar. Did you get your appetite back and if so, how did you maintain loss while eating a bit more?

BTW this sub is fantastic, one of my favourites!

submitted by /u/sweetb21
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3wc5mgm

No comments:

Post a Comment