Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Cardio vs weights

So I keep hearing that I’m doing too much cardio and I will get weight loss results but not fat loss, just muscle loss. But when I’m doing cardio, such as high incline walk on the treadmill and HIIT on the bike (increasing levels and pushing myself on and off) I can feel the burn in my thighs/legs so surely that’s building muscle?

I do also do weights after my cardio but only 5-10 minutes, I have fat to lose before I really focus on toning and muscle gain.

I am 25 year old 5ft5 female, cw is 93kg, I’ve been exercising 4-5 times a week for the past 3 weeks and eating 1300-1400 calories a day. I am still yet to really see a change :(

submitted by /u/Artistic-Ad3469
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3q5rzMe

No comments:

Post a Comment