Wednesday, November 3, 2021

I have ONE year exactly to lose 34 lbs - Is it possible?

Just found out last night that my cousin is getting married and she and her fiancee have set their wedding date for October 2022. It feels like a long time away!

I'm 5'6F and currently weigh 150 lbs (although lately it fluctuates between 150 - 152 lbs). I already have my dressed picked out, it's gorgeous and definitely requires me to be slimmer. I originally started out at 180lbs. I started my weight loss journey in February of this year. It's taken 7-8 months to lose 30 lbs (mainly i've been adjusting my portions, cutting out sweets, etc.) It's made a world of a difference.

Winter is now here and this is always the time of year when I lose momentum. I gain weight during this period because it's too cold (and so I stop walking outside), the holidays are here, and I have exams I'm studying for - requiring me to sit for long hours during the day.

Winter is a long season and I know the next 4-5 months (I'm counting March because March is cold too) will be crucial. I can do a lot within this span of time. Any suggestions on how to be successful this winter? I don't want to give up and gain all my weight back. I want to be healthy and I definitely want to look amazing going into 2022 and fit into my dress for my cousin's wedding in October of next year!

submitted by /u/futurehero622
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3k3cFlv

No comments:

Post a Comment