Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Not seeing myself clearly

I am 2 years in to my weight loss journey. SW 223, CW 177, GW 150 (I think). I am 5’7 38F.

I was feeling so good about myself this morning. I have been consistent at the gym, have been consistent in my calorie counting, and have been losing weight. I have been doing DietBets, and have made money from losing weight, which is awesome. And then I saw myself on the security camera at work, and I look fat still! In my mind I look so much better than I used to, so I feel like I look skinny. But I realized the pants I’m wearing don’t do me any favors, the shirt I’m wearing makes my arms look huge, and I’m still overweight.

Oh well. I will just continue doing what I’m doing, and will hopefully reach my goal weight within the next few months. Then I can reevaluate how I look and feel, and see if I need to lose more or tone more at that point.

submitted by /u/onlyonecandikuka
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bDaMHN

No comments:

Post a Comment