Monday, November 1, 2021

Stupidest diet advice

There are so much misinformation regarding weight loss it's insane. I had a peroid where I hit a plateu for a month. I kept searching for advice on what to do because it sucks when I have in mind a goal weight for my bday! (ik it's a marathon but I just wanted a pretty outfit for then). I think the dumbest I had is I'm eating too little calories, and I should "reverse diet" to lose weight. Spoiler alert : it didn't work! It did help however because I started to count calories (dietician diet plan before didn't count), and I was eating at maintenance so it did help ironically. I do feel dumb for doing that, but at least I had a one week break then went back on the right track! What's a stupid diet advice you've been given?

On mobile sorry for formatting!

submitted by /u/idk_wwx
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jRkH12

No comments:

Post a Comment