Monday, November 1, 2021

Need to lose 50+ pounds. How long do you think it will take? (Female, 5'3)

I haven't weighed myself but I'd estimate that I'm around 200lbs currently. I'm 5'3.

I have recovered from an eating disorder and am now uncomfortable with this extra weight on my body. It's just physically hard. I get winded easily.

I know how I am. I cannot stick to a meal plan unless I'm restricting, and even still, I have trouble. Exercise isn't an issue. I love it so I don't see myself struggling to get back on track with it. It's the food that is the issue and I know that is the main part of weight loss.

Any suggestions? At this point I'm thinking of looking into hiring a dietician or something. I just need to be able to stick to this. I want to get back on track and in shape so I can keep up with my kids and so that I can feel as food about my body as I do about the rest of my self on the inside.

Thanks for reading.

submitted by /u/chickachickaboombo0m
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3CzIt99

No comments:

Post a Comment