Saturday, November 6, 2021

Weight loss with depression

I (17F) have struggled with depression and being overweight ever since I was little. It was not until recently (1-1.5yrs ago) that I started taking medications for my depression. Before that, I was 63kg (138 pounds) at 5’6. Over the course of these past two years, I’ve gained 40 kg (88 pounds) and stand now at 100 kg (220 pounds.) with a junk food addiction. it has completely ruined my body image and my self worth. I’m meeting my long distance fling in January and I just decided to make a change. I struggle from hypothyroidism and I just started taking t4. My ultimate goal weight is 50 kg (110 pounds) but I understand that that will take time. I’m just hoping to lose enough weight by January so that I can start liking my body again. Any tips?

submitted by /u/mriaow44
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mP9UpO

No comments:

Post a Comment