Saturday, November 6, 2021

Deodorant isn't enough! Agh!

Hello! I've been working toward weight loss all year. Currently: 226, SW: 260, Goal: 160. Height:5'6".

I've been steadily decreasing weight with calorie counting (between 1200-1600 per day, depending on activity.) I walk my dogs 3 times a week, and just added in jogging. I have a stationary bike that is not nearly as nice as getting outdoors. I also watch yoga on YT. (Adrienne is amazing, just saying.)

Now to the issue I've run into: the sweating and smelliness that comes from being active. Has anyone run into issues with deodorant/antiperspirant not lasting through the day? What do you do? I've tried multiple brands and types, including a Degree "prescription" that is sold over the counter. Sometimes my underarms smell after a shower that I scrubbed them! I've also tried just some alcohol on a rag and wiping. It seemed to work at first, but idk.

Thoughts/advice?

submitted by /u/zabethicus
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kcoJ4c

No comments:

Post a Comment