Tuesday, November 2, 2021

When you have a long day and don’t want to cook, what is your go-to takeout or easy meal?

Hi everyone. I am a 30F who is trying to lose weight. Since the start of last year, I have gained about 9kg (~20lbs), which is a bit disappointing because this has given me an overweight BMI when I worked so hard to bring it back down to healthy.

The weight gain happened for a variety of reasons, many of which were out of my control. In saying that, I believe that the primary reason is the I resort to food for comfort and to relieve stress. I also sometimes just need something that is convenient to eat and takes little to no effort from me. And let's be honest, sometimes we are just not in a position to have anything pre-prepped.

Anyway, here is my big question. When you have a long day and don’t want to cook, what is your go-to takeout or easy meal? Lately, I have been working really hard to keep within my calorie limit but I can see that this month will be a crazy one for me, and there will be times that I won’t have anything prepped to eat and will easily resort to something that won’t help my weight loss goals. I’m hoping that you guys can help me create a bank of satisfying, easy, and healthy ideas. It can be takeout or a super simple/quick meal.

Thanks for your help.

submitted by /u/Tifoftheknee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bChNZu

No comments:

Post a Comment