Tuesday, November 2, 2021

I Need Help my Weight Loss has Slowed Down

Hello to this community ^__^

I've started trying to lose weight this April 2021 and weighed 78 kg, now I'm 69 kg but the problem is my calculated weight should be 68 kg by now, but it still hasn't come down. I did recently just include strength training into my workout this past month only, and I saw some people saying it might be because of water retention but I have no idea if that's real because I'm very unaware of these stuff. Also maybe it's because I'm closer to my goal weight? Idk should I be doing more cardio or should I stop doing strength training?

I do HIITs for about 4-5 times a week, and do strength training about 3 times a week to build up my shoulders, back, and chest. I do need to say that I may have been going over my calorie deficit goal for the week about 200-500 calories maybe these past few weeks because of parties and overall just stress with school. So maybe I just need to heavily stick to my calorie goal more?

Also looking at the mirror, I don't really notice a difference except for the fact that I've been getting those newbie gains and have been complimented by people because of my build.

I don't know I need help from you all. Thank you very much.

submitted by /u/iloveyellowwww
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bBHTvC

No comments:

Post a Comment